Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DIY: The Big Bang Theory Wall Art

We are huge fans of The Big Bang Theory. When I saw this T-Shirt online, I immediately came up with a new project- I wanted the characters (Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Rajesh) on my wall! 




 This is what I did: 



 1. I downloaded the T-Shirt picture, cut out each face with PhotoScape (I know there are better programs but I am used to this one) and printed them out.


www.cbsstore.com





2. I cut out the faces with scissors and used them as templates. Then I transferred them on 4 pieces on canvas (size 30 cm x 30cm), using a pencil.




3. Finally, I painted them all black.



4. You probably noticed the ribbon in the second picture. I added a piece in different colors on each canvas. Not only does it look cooler, it will also match with other decorations that I have planed for the same room (a.k.a. new posts to come:))

I arranged it this way because it works better with the other elements on my wall. You can arrange it any way you prefer. Stay tuned to see how it looks when we hang it on the wall:)



I wish you a happy day. Don't forget to smile today:)


Love,
Emina

PS. This is the best show on earth!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. I like it. <3


    http://fashionella123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. vau, super je :D
    www.pastelparadis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predobra ideja, bas mi treba nesto ovako :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Ova platna se mogu kupiti u Penny Plusu i u FIS Vitezu i vrlo su povoljni (dva ovakva mala su 7 KM). Cim sam ih ugledala, kupila sam 10-ak u raznim velicinama:)

      Delete
  4. predobro =D bas dobra ideja =D

    ReplyDelete