Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Empty Deodorant Bottle to Super Cute BRACELET HOLDER

 I love to recycle things that I already have at home. This time a pin on Pinterest (I'm totally addicted) inspired me to reuse an empty deodorant bottle and make a bracelet holder out of it.






This is what I did:

Supply: empty deodorant bottle, cornflakes box, two jar lids, embroidery floss, white rope, ribbon.



1. I covered the deodorant bottle with a piece of the cornflakes box and glued it.



2. For the decorative top of the bracelet holder:



(I used these stones already here)



3. Then I glued everything together: the top, the deodorant bottle and the lids.



4. Next, I wrapped the whole thing with tape that is sticky on both sides.



5. Then I covered the lids with glue and started wrapping everything with rope, ribbon and embroidery floss.



6. I continued until I covered everything.


That was it. It took me less than an hour:)



Love,
Emina


Pin It Now!

3 comments: