Sunday, July 13, 2014

Recipe: Mini No Bake Cheesecake with Raspberries

I found a great summerish and fresh alternative to the classic baked cheesecake and I am happy to share it with you.

 The best part about it is that it will not take you more than 20 minutes to make it. It does however has to stay in the fridge for an hour or two (over night is even better but let's be honest, who has time to wait so long?:))




As a starting point, I found this great tutorial on youtube for a normal sized cake and adjusted it a bit so that I could make three of these mini sized cakes. I will not bug you with details as the video tutorial is pretty self explanatory. Therefore, here are only my adjustments:



1. Cake crust 
I enriched the cake crust with big cookie crumbles and roasted hazelnuts and I skipped the cinammon. 
For three mini cakes I crumbled six whole grain cookies into chunky crumbles. Next, I roasted a handful of hazelnuts in a pen and chopped it with a knife. Then I melted around 50 grams of butter and stirred it in the mixture.


I pressed the crust mixture into these cooking rings (7.5 cm diameter) and put them in the fridge while I was making the cheese mixture. If you have no cooking ring, these cakes also look awesome in small glass jars.


2. Cheese mixture

For the cheese mixture I followed the video tutorial. For three mini cakes you will need to mix around 150 grams of soft cheese (I recommend using mascarpone cheese) with one spoon of lemon juice. Then add 200 ml of whipped cream and two spoons of white sugar. That's all!

Then I filled the rings with the cheese mixture, put everything back in the fridge and waited with anticipation (anticipaaaaaaation:)) for an hour or so.

3. Decoration - my favorite part

I carefully removed the rings and decorated the cakes with fresh raspberries and leaves of mint (which grows on my balcony:))



4. The final extra touch
I spiced up everything with a warm syrup with mixed berries - done in 5 minutes.
I melted two spoons of honey, one spoon of lemon juice and frozen mixed berries from the supermarket. I stirred everything for a few minutes on low temperature until warm. Volia!




Love,
Emina





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment