Friday, May 24, 2013

DIY Fashion: From Old Necklace To Fabulous Blouse

 I had this broken necklace for some time and didn't know what to do with it. Then I found a cute green blouse that I haven't worn for ages. I still liked it but it was somehow boring and definitely needed a makeover.




While I was looking for something in my wardrobe to pop up with beads from my broken necklace, I also found an old ugly top that I have never worn. But it had cool fashion stones so I decided to take them off and reuse.

So, this was my material:



And this is my blouse before the makeover:


All I did was to sew on the beads and the fashion stones, as simple as that. And the outcome is awesome, isn't it?


Next time you better think twice before throwing away old jewelry (or clothes)! :) Hope this can inspire you to look up for interesting makeover opportunities in you wardrobe. In case you give it a try, we would be delighted to publish your masterpieces on our blog :)

I wish you lots of sunshine!


Love,
Emina


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Wao makeover bluze je odlicno odradjen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to throw away old or broken jewelry and old clothes that I can refurbish!! Thanks for this idea!!

    ReplyDelete