Wednesday, July 24, 2013

DIY: How I Met Your Mother T-Shirt Adjusted

By now you should all know that I am a big fan of How I Met Your Mother and in particularly Barney Stinson (at least the Barney that he used to be in the first seasons). This is why I just had to order this funny statement t-shirt when I saw it on Amazon. 

But when it finally arrived I felt as if there is something missing. I didn't like the sleeves and it just needed my very own personal touch. I think that my little adjustments really made a huge difference.







After I have completely changed an old blouse by sewing on it beads from an old necklace, I still had plenty of beads left and decided to use them for this little makeover. All I did was to sew them randomly on the t-shirt.

 There is one element that made the biggest difference: the sleeves.



For its first night out, I paired it with a mini skirt, high-heels, leather jacket and of course one of my favorite handmade necklaces.


Oh, and before I forget, here is how it looked like when I opened up my Amazon package.



I hope this was another inspiring post for you.

Love,
Emina


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. looks fun :)

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooomg gdje si nabavila ovu majicu pls daj link HIMYM je moja omiljena serija ikad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni je medju najdrazim:) Izvoli link:)

      http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00A1Q9BHQ/ref=pe_217221_31005211_3p_M3C_dp_1

      Delete